Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Third time's a charm??....I really really hope so!!

Well we got a bit of news today. There are a couple of complications with our file...dreaded words! However, we've been told that it shouldn't delay things more than a couple more weeks...we'll see. I just can't believe after everything we've been through that we are facing complications...again! Something else came out of this complicated factor that I cannot speak of yet but it is potentially big, confusing and life changing. So much thinking will have to happen now...maybe conversations with people...

At this point I just want to know that this is going to happen...is this going to happen?? Should we have put his name on the door? I am having trouble looking at pictures of him right now. I have trouble envisioning this happening.

Anyway, we will as always stay positive and assume everything will work out...

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you guys...and worrying...hope all turns out to be fine. Message me on facebook if you want to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Big, confusing, life-changing... that could be good no? Kinda sounds like my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meg, All complications will work out. The sounds of life-changing news... a bit nerve-wracking! Praying that everything works out. You can find me on FB too if you need...
    Julia Kosziwka

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were closer I'd offer to come by with your beverage of choice! Thinking of you, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg, thinking of you and hoping everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have been thinking about you all day and sending the most positive thoughts and prayers your way!!

    ReplyDelete