Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blah

I haven't posted in a while because...well...there is nothing to post. No news, nothing at all :( I'm beginning to wonder again if this will ever happen. My new time line involves hoping we get there before he turns 8 months on March 21st but frankly that is looking very unlikely at this point...and I thought we'd be there the end of February. Oh well, not much we can do but try not to think about it.

Another family who has been patiently waiting finally got their call. They will be booking their flights tomorrow. At least someone is getting good news. I will follow their blog and hope one day we will have something interesting to put on our own blog...

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Meg. This journey is so emotionally draining. Be kind ot yourself and try to have faith that it will work out. And when you can't believe well then the rest of us will believe for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg, My advice is to stay busy! The wait can be so depressing. I hope your time is soon!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete