Thursday, September 16, 2010

Are there people still reading our blog?

I am taking a cue from another adoptive mom's blog by asking if there is anybody out there still reading our blog. I would love to get some comments to reassure me that my comments and pictures are not floating forgotten in cyberspace. All of us of course need to know that there are voyeurs out there enjoying our musings. Of course Van would also like to know that his celebrity was not a brief flicker but still burns strong. I look forward to plethora of comments to come ;) Also feel free to describe yourself if you are someone I don't know personally (or even if I do know you).

M :)

10 comments:

  1. I've tried this and gotten only a few comments - even though I can see how many people visit on my sidebar, and it's more than a few. If you really want to know, try installing one of those widgits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I thought if that but I don't want to pay money. Is yours free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is free. As well, Blogger now has a stats tab that gives me a nice graph of people visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok so where is this widgit and graph?? I'm here Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog! We adopted Maya in March 2010 from Vung Tau. She is abotu 18.5 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading along...Tammi from Vancouver. Hoping to travel to meet my baby boy by the end of October!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog today - my little one is another water buffalo baby - 14 months old and adopted from Bac Ninh Province, just north of Vietnam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to say "just north of Hanoi in Vietnam". We're going through a no sleeping phase here at our house so I'm a little foggy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frenchy girl is here too !! Sorry for my bad english.
    Dont stop your blog please. I think you know how precious the blogs are for moms and future moms.

    Chantal... waitting for my departure date to Hoa Binh

    ReplyDelete