Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just when you think things will never get better they do....a tiny bit...

Well, quick on the heals of my end of rope, frustrated mini-rant (which I removed as it was a little raw) I am now going to offer an update. We had thought our agency wasn't getting back to us but in fact an email had been sent last week but not received. A precious email, the latest causality of the occasional lost in cyberspace happening. The emails came fast and thick today. Which I am so thankful for because we were really beginning to feel so alone, lost and scared. The latest is....and it's not much but we'll take it...the feeling at our orphanage in Hoa Binh is that this is not a matter of if but when. From their point of view this will happen. Of course they are not the deciding authority but hey, I like their point of view. Now, if we had not experienced two failed referrals we would be sitting back with feet up just waiting for the call. But our past experiences preclude us from relaxing completely. However, it's a slim glimmer of hope and that is something we have not had for a good month or more! So now we wait...some more...

So again, please continue to keep everything crossed and lets hope that this really truly works out for us and we have our little man home...sooner rather than later...

6 comments:

  1. Meg, All body parts crossed! I hope you have good news soon. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lache pas la patate ;o) Sending positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad! Your post earlier today had me so worried for you al! Keeping you in my thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a bad day so I'm glad the internet was down at school during my prep (and almost all day) and I couldn't obsessively check for positive updates...so much nicer to miss the mini rant and catch the glimmer of hope.

    Things are a bit crampy over here in the west but I'm keeping things crossed for you anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been checking a couple of times a day just in case... so glad you have a glimmer of hope! Sending more positive thoughts and prayers. Hoping for big shiny rays of hope next... grow glimmers grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear this Meg.....! praying for your quick travel to pick up your son!!!....

    ReplyDelete