Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update? Nope

Hello faithful readers. I thought I would do a little post just so you don't think we've forgotten about you. Well the wait continues. No news since last Wednesday. We are still under the assumption that everything is still good and that we are simply waiting for the paperwork to make its way back to the province so we can get a date for our G&R. Happily the Stanley Cup playoffs are on to keep us distracted. We did hit a couple of stores last weekend to get larger clothing. There are a lot of pieces that are too small now. We've had to clean out the closet. Such is the life of waiting parents.

As always I hope my next update will contain news...good news of course...

2 comments:

  1. Hoping right along with you and checking, checking, checking, just waiting for that great news post!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I know how hard it is to wait - it eats you up inside. It's frustrating to not have any control. Have faith that Thuy is doing her best to get your file moving. I'll send good wishes your way, and hope that we both get our call soon. Catherine

    ReplyDelete